DATA OF THE HOLDER
1. Identification data The portal http://www.failfast.design is a website that belongs to opentrends Solucions i Sistemes S.L with CIF B63446470. With registered office at calle Veneçuela 105, 4th floor. Building TEC22 @ (08019 Barcelona-Spain). It is registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, Volume 36647, folio 99, page B281356, 1st Inscription. In the United States OPENTRENDS will be represented by Opentrends Inc. a Delaware corporation.
2. Ownership and service provider OPENTRENDS in its capacity as owner of this website and service provider of the information society, in accordance with the current law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Law 34/2002, 11th of July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce), makes available to users the following general information: OPENTRENDS is an information systems engineering company, which through the application of the latest trends in the development and intensive use of standards and free software solutions, proposes innovative solutions to private companies and public administrations.
3. Field of aplication OPENTRENDS is responsible for the website http://www.failfast.design, and makes available to users this document with which it intends to comply with the obligations set in Law 34/2002, on Services of the Society of the Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), as well as to inform all its customers, regarding what are the conditions of use of the website. The user to register on our website, and any other information provided as part of the OPENTRENDS services, accepts and subscribes in a binding manner to the conditions of use of the portal. OPENTRENDS reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to pre-advise or inform the users of said obligations, being understood as sufficient with the publication on the website of the provider.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
1. Link policy OPENTRENDS is not responsible for those web sites or files that can be accessed through hypertext links (links), available among its contents, since these linked pages are the responsibility of their respective owners. This page, therefore, neither approves, nor endorses the products, services, contents, information, data, files and any kind of material existing in such web pages or files, and does not control or is responsible for the quality, lawfulness, reliability and usefulness of the information content and services existing in the linked sites and that are unrelated to this page. In case it is considered appropriate or that a competent authority declares the illegality of the data, ordering its withdrawal or that access to them is impossible, or the existence of the injury has been declared, and expressly notified the corresponding resolution, the links indicated would be immediately removed.
|Google Analytics I||Analytic||Permanent||Oblivious||Generate a unique user ID, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site, and the date of the first and the last time you visited the web.||Neutral|
|Google Analytics II||Analytic||Temporary||Oblivious||Record the date and time of access to any page of the Site.||Neutral|
|Google Analytics III||Analytic||Temporary||Oblivious||Check the need to maintain an open user session or create a new one.||Neutral|
|Google Analytics IV||Analytic||Temporary||Oblivious||Identify the user session, to collect the approximate geographical location of the computer accessing the site for statistical purposes.||Neutral|
|Socials||(Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.).||Socials||It depends on each social network.|
The user can choose which cookies he/she want to work on this website via browser settings; for example: Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647 Explorer: from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9 Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042 There are third-party tools available on line, which allows users to detect cookies on every web site you visit and manage its deactivation.
3. Intellectual property The Service includes the copyright and intellectual property rights of OPENTRENDS and, therefore, reserves all of its intellectual property rights related to the OPENTRENDS Service, as well as, service marks, designs, graphics and logos used in connection with the same. OPENTRENDS holds all rights to the content, design and, especially, with an enunciative but not limited, to photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, trademarks, trade names, buttons, software files, color combinations and data that are included in the web. Users are warned that these rights are protected by Spanish legislation in force regarding intellectual and industrial property.
5. Infringement notification procedure In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances, that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content or the performance of any illegal activity on the included web pages, accessible through the Website, or through the services provided, you must contact the customer service: By email email@example.com or through a letter addressed to C /. Veneçuela 105 4th floor. Building TEC22 @ (08019 Barcelona-Spain), attaching ID, or accompanying a document accrediting the entity that represents. 6. Applicable law These general conditions of use and contracting are governed by Spanish law. In accordance with Art. 29 of Law 34/2002, of July 11th, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in relation to the place of closure of the contract, it establishes that, electronic contracts granted between businessmen or Professionals, in the absence of agreement between the parties, shall be presumed to be held in the place where the service provider is established, that is, in the city of Barcelona